Geolocation serving the insurance sector
Within your portfolio, you have categories of drivers for whom you want to be able to access information on their movements and manner of driving at any time or by incident. Knowing if they routinely drive through risky areas, cover long distances, are usually over the speed limit, etc., is the sort of information providing real added value from an operational perspective on the causes of accidents, illegal actions, etc. Telefleet incorporates numerous functions indispensable for the effective management of your portfolio. Discover the benefits.
Functional features to the insurance sector:
|Engine hours/trip times|
|Driver / passenger ID|
|Anti-start (ignition lock)|
|Business application interface|
Telefleet offers insurers the option of “Light tracking” on a continuous basis or by incident:
Light tracking is tracking at the manager’s request or the uploading of information to the Telefleet application 2 or 3 times a day.
- To identify if the vehicle/asset is located or moving in an area of risk
- To determine the distance covered by the vehicle in a period of time: hours, season, year, etc.
- To determine the driver’s profile and manner of driving
- To identify “who” is driving the vehicle
- To receive an alert in the case of unusual occurrences or an accident
- To receive a “theft” alert
- To report on the number of driving hours if excessive
- In the case of contents insurance for a lorry, container, etc., to report events such as door opening, temperature, intrusion alert, etc.
- To report alerts coming from the box: maintenance, breakdown, etc., for possible action
Telefleet's geolocation functions for the insurance sector allow information uploading but do not track people in real time. Respect for privacy is absolute.
The Telefleet package linked to our range of boxes is suitable for:
- Light vehicles: cars, vans, motorcycles, etc.
- Special assets
- Mobile homes
- Railway wagons
- View by category: Pay more attention to “at risk” drivers than to other clients in your portfolio, vehicles prized by thieves, etc. and thus personalize your requests and reports.
- More professional advice by offering your clients the opportunity to alter their cover and policy, supported by reports provided by Telefleet. Your reputation and professionalism can only be enhanced.
- Evidential tool: Easier and quicker dispute resolution and discussion amongst insurers, which can result in cost savings through simplification of administration.
- Means of differentiation, be among the first: Your competitors are not yet aware of this management optimization and customer management tool, even though it complements your existing software.
|Telefleet is the ideal geomanagement package for your business. Contact us for a service proposal tailored to your precise requirements.|